futuretest futuretest

use imageshack

you can load .swf's on imageshack, up to 1024kbs, imageshack.us

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

yeah, ok

to quote tljoner: "The story was one-noted and overused, and the facts that the dude has wings made me want to barf in its unoriginality. The graphics were horrendous. Don't try to draw well if you don't have the ability. The music, which didn 't seem do have benn compressed in any shape or form, was very bad, although it did match the occasion. Don't even get me started on how terribly sappy it was. It would have been much better if this artist had a few more chips off his block, and a good story, and magic pencil, and good music. " honestly couldn't have said it better.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

eh, could've been better

you obviously put a lot of effort into your art, and it shows. animation could've been a little better. your choice of music was pretty horrible, it just ddin't fit with what was going on. the plot was very badly written, you need to do a lot more researching on foreign policies and alliances. and there were, like, zero people, which made the movie seem less human. i really liked the dvd part of it, that was clever with the music pausing and repeating just like real dvds do. and what was up with the rrandom part at paris?
overall, the art was good, the plot was badly written and quite biased. 7/10.

I'm Blue»»» I'm Blue»»»

haha, nice

i really enjoyed the dancing guy. and the corvette. nice job on the animation -

El Perro de FlashyNewb El Perro de FlashyNewb

it wasnt that bad

usually turds of the week are retarded lame flashes that are named HENTAIIII and just completely didnt try. this flash wasnt too bad, wasnt good, but effort was put in and it didnt totally suck. i'd give this a 2 maybe, but there are plenty worse flashes, trust me.

Baby Mario's Adventures 2 Baby Mario's Adventures 2

didn't really like it

the dialog seemed too forced, the animation was way too slow, too much tweening, and i hate baby mario. so, i didn't like it that much.

Nothing Else C1 Prev. Nothing Else C1 Prev.

eh, didnt like

try having an understandable plot and some english next time.

SMP - How To Make Poop SMP - How To Make Poop

haha, so fucked up

you guys are crazy, btu that was pretty freakin funny.
i wonder why this didnt make..."TURD of the week" HAHA I MADE A FUNNY -

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

risky, but worth it

that was actually pretty funny, and it wasn't really that offensive, so good job. i like the clever use of sounds.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

yep

blah blah blah, look at me, i'm blabbing on about the school shooting. this review isn't to talk about your opinion of the shooting, it's to review flashes. if i hear one more person mouth off about jeff weise burning in hell, i'm gonna snap.

okay, anyways, flash was decent, needs more sound work, but drawing/animation was pretty good.